Bohemindo was founded in Indonesia as a non-profit, voluntary association with the main objective of promoting links between the Czech Republic and Indonesia in the areas of trade, culture, art and education, and for the Czech and Indonesian communities living in Indonesia. The association has goals in several crucial aspects.
Yayasan Bohemia Indonesia performs the following activities:
- It supports contacts between Czech and Indonesian citizens and the business community.
- It informs about the activities of our members, such as investment, business, non-profit or other forms of projects in Indonesia.
- It gathers information on economic, commercial, legislative aspects in the interest of members.
- It expresses the views and suggestions of the members and then transmits them to the competent authorities.
- Organize regular meetings, social and business activities.
It builds and maintains relationships with relevant parties in Indonesia and the Czech Republic, engaged in business, industry, culture and service activities.
- It supports the strengthening of bilateral relations between the Czech Republic and Indonesia in cooperation with the strategic partners of both countries.
- As an integral part, it cooperates with the Czech and Indonesian embassies, business or cultural institutions, associations, chambers with the aim of expanding knowledge, opportunities for the Czech and Indonesian business and non-business communities.
Thanks to Yayasan Bohemia Indonesia, Czech and Indonesian members and companies are given opportunities to meet and discuss thematic opportunities for mutual cooperation and partnership.
Here you can read the introduction by Ambassador Ing. Ivan Hotek.
Ing. Michal WasserbauerChairman, Founder YBI
Nurmi Dwi Agustina, SE.Secretary
Nur Zainudin, SE. Ak.Cashier
Pavel ZvolánekPR and media
Do you have ideas and desire to actively participate in the Czech and Slovak community in Indonesia? Become our member.